Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

Every time someone leaves my house they get pulled over. I

Customer Question

Every time someone leaves my house they get pulled over. I have lived here for 6 months and I didn't know that they had a suspended license but the kicker is this: every single person is always asked how they know me. I have not been in any trouble since 2009 and I am not doing anything to make them be lu'ike this to me
JA: The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: Yes and he tells me that they will eventually give up but in the meantime no one wants to come visit because of this
JA: What advice did they give you?
Customer: To keep on doing what I am doing and it will eventually go away
JA: OK. The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Is there anything else the Lawyer should be aware of?
Customer: I was being investigated by the sheriff because of false accusations and they put a gps on my car which I found and gave to my attorney and there were no formal charges or anything done to me I was never arrested and this was were no formal charges or anything done to me I was never arrested and this was a year ago
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Expert:  Chris T., JD replied 9 months ago.
Hello. I'll be happy to assist you.I understand your situation. Having friends and family pulled over when they leave your house must be frustrating. What is your goal in this situation, keeping in mind that there isn't anything you can legally do in order to stop them from an investigation?