How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

What are the maximum penalties I can face out of

Customer Question

What are the maximum penalties I can face for backing out of buying a house because unforseen things hindered me from accumulating all the necessary money needed
Submitted: 9 months ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Loren replied 9 months ago.
Good afternoon. I am Loren, a licnesed attorney, and I look forward to assisting you.Does the contract contain a provision for liquidated damages (usually forfeiture of the earnest money), as the sole remedy for the buyer's breach?
Expert:  Loren replied 9 months ago.
Are you online with me?

Related Legal Questions