Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

Good afternoon, I'm a tenant and July 2015, I was served with

Customer Question

Good afternoon, I'm a tenant and July 2015, I was served with papers by the Sheriff's Deputy stating the house was in foreclosure. Today a letter came from the Attorneys representing the bank stating ORDER DISCHARGING THE LIS PENDENS. THIS MATTER having been opened to the Court by Friedman Vartolo LLP, attorneys for Plantiff in the above-entitled foreclosure action; and for good cause shown, IT IS on this 22nd day of April, 2016, ORDERED as follows :
1. The Lis Pendens executed on October 4, 2011, and which was recorded on November 28, 2011, in the County Clerk's Office of Essex County in Book 12337 on Page 8408 et seq., under Docket Number F-8132-11 is hereby discharged, cancelled, and made null and void.
2. A copy of this Order shall be served by ordinary mail within seven (7) days after receipt by Plaintiff's counsel upon all defendants who have appeared in this action and upon all defendants whose names are ***** ***** this Order.
Donald A. Kessler , J.S.C
On the cover letter in bold print at the bottom is typed ' This Notice Is An Attempt To Collect A Debt And Any Information Obtained Will Be Used For That Purpose '
Expert:  Loren replied 8 months ago.
Good afternoon. I am Loren, a licensed attorney, and I look forward to assisting you.What is your question?