MIAMILAW1127
MIAMILAW1127, Lawyer
Experience:  Founding Partner at Moises Law, P.A.
89829185

Just signed a loan rv thursday may 12 at 4pm and we

Customer Question

just signed a loan for an rv thursday may 12 at 4pm and we now want too switch our decision. what are my rights as a consumer
Expert:  MIAMILAW1127 replied 6 months ago.
Hello. I am going to be assisting you with your question today. Please note: This is general information and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms. What state are you located in?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
tennessee
Ok. So this is something that varies state by state. In your state, there is no statutory "cooling off" time period. What this means is that any cancellation period would be stated in the contract. If none is stated in the contract, then there is no cancellation period and you are subject to the loan as soon as you sign the paper. If there is a cancellation clause in the paperwork you signed, then that would be the limit you have to cancel.