Expert_James
Expert_James,
23431962

I believe I misplaced my tan leather pouch while checking in

Customer Question

I believe I misplaced my tan leather pouch while checking in at the TSA at Detroit MI gate last Saturday, May 7th for a flight from Detroit to Las Vegas. The time was approximately 6:00 PM. If you any information regarding this please contact me at **************. Also, the email address is ***********************. Thank you for your consideration.
Ralph *******
**********************
****************
Expert:  Expert_James replied 9 months ago.
You have to contact TSA lost and found at the Detroit airport directly: (734) 942 - 3126.They can assist you if they've recovered your item.I hope I have answered your questions. I aim to give you excellent service, even if the outcome is not what you wanted. So I am happy to answer any related follow-up questions you might have, at no additional charge.And if you want to talk on the phone for 30 minutes, I can send you an offer for that.  Once you have received an answer, please leave a positive rating by choosing on the 3, 4 or 5 stars so I get credit for doing my job.A BONUS is also appreciated, if you feel I've earned it.And if you have questions in the future, write FOR JAMES in the question and I will be your personal Expert in this category.Thank you!