Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

On 5/5/16 I meet with MY Director. she new I was upset, related

Customer Question

On 5/5/16 I meet with MY Director. she new I was upset, related to stress. I have psorisis, all over my scalp,which is new for me. I was crying, and said maybe I should resign. the next day I called out sick, and made an appt. with MY primary MD. she took me out of work, under her care. I filed for TDI. Now my director states, I gave her a verble that I would resign, she will not put me out on a medical leave. I never wrote that I was resigning, and she new I was upset,and was crying. IS THIS LEGAL?
Expert:  LawTalk replied 10 months ago.
Good afternoon Karen,I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. This seems like a very crucial matter for you, and your questions and issues suggest that an in-depth conversation might best suit your needs. If you are interested, for a very nominal charge I can offer you a private phone conference as opposed to continuing in this question and answer thread which is searchable and viewable by the public.Let me know if you don't want a call and I will be happy continue here with an answer for you.Either way, whether I call you or not, in order to give you a clear and concise answer, I will need some additional information about the circumstances, please.1. How long have you worked for this company.2. How many employees does the company have within 75 miles of where you work?3. Have you been a full time employee? Thanks in advance,Doug