Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Attorney
Experience:  Active member of the NYS bar since 1989

Open and stealing all expensiv goods from publick storage in

Customer Question

open and stealing all expensiv goods from publick storage in samerlind las vegas withaut any any permition from owner and refuthing to rretoorn them to ligal owner who got all the papers of lesthing the storage.
Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 5 months ago.
Hello, Do you know who the people are who stole your property? How did they get into your storage facility?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Yes we know the persons who stole all my goods from the publick storage faciiity. YESTARDAY IT WAS POLICE OFFISERS WHO GIVE US NUMBER OTHE POLICE REPORT OF ULOUFUL STILING AND SELLING!!!
Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 5 months ago.
Sorry for the delay. I had to take a phone call. It seems as if you have reported this to the police, so that's good. But you need to let them know that you want these people prosecuted for the break-in and the theft. If the state takes the case and charges them with theft, the court will order the return of the property or will get the people to pay you for the value of the property as part of the sentence. If you didn't want them arrested but just care about getting your property back, you can go to a lawyer and get them to write you a cease and desist letter. This is a letter that puts these people on notice that you will take legal action against them if they don't return your goods. You've already asked them for your property, and they have turned you down. But they might feel differently if it's a lawyer telling them to give the property back, because they know that you may really sue them. If the letter doesn't work, then you can hire the lawyer and sue them in civil court for your property. If the property they have stolen is worth $10,000 or less, you can take them to small claims court in Nevada and sue them yourself without having to pay a lawyer. Those are the choices you have to get your property back.
Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 5 months ago.
Just checking in to see if you need more help or any clarification of my answer. If so, please reply here on this question thread.