Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

I submitted my question last night.WHAT??? It is after 8am

Customer Question

I submitted my question last night.WHAT???
It is after 8am on Thursday.
I really need a response.
Ms. Sophia Evans
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 5 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
I am sorry you did not receive an answer from any other expert, but it appears that the last time you were assisted on this site you failed to leave positive feedback for the expert who spent time with you. Most customers do not know this, but the experts are not employees of this site so they receive no credit for spending time with customers unless the customer leaves the expert positive feedback. Not leaving an expert positive feedback can impair their ability to get future answers. Again most customers do not know this or understand it which is why I am explaining and you should consider going back to your original question and leaving positive feedback now
Also, what is your new question?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I'm truly pressed for time now & cannot retype my question on this ph right now. (The only access I have to the internet ). That is why I took time to send it last night.
I have very limited living con-
ditions. Moreover, I am apologizing to you for my oversight in not sending you feedback.
I did PAY $59.00 !
Thank you for your reply. You paid the site, the expert did not get anything because you did not leave positive feedback, please go back to that question and leave positive feedback. Also, tell me what your new question is please.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Sorry, in the court house NOW! Cannot Call....
You guy's should already have my question.
I never offered you a phone call, that is something the site does without the expert's knowledge.
I cannot see your other question, except for the first one you asked that you received an answer on and did not leave positive feedback on. Again, I am not an employee of this site, so I can only see what the site makes available to me to see.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I'm sorry, I was understanding that a coversation was covered by the amount rendered.
I do not agree to any further payment
Thank you for your reply. Again, I never offered you any additional services, please accept my apologies. Furthermore, you have never paid any expert of this site, all you have done is left a deposit on the site and because you never left any positive feedback, that deposit remains just that a deposit and nobody has been compensated.