Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law
10285032

I am a party in an Agreement as a consultant, do I have the

Customer Question

I am a party in an Agreement as a consultant, do I have the right to get a copy of that agreement or is that a breach of ICC laws
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

If you are a party to a contract, you are entitled to a copy of any contract you are a party to. If there are multiple parties to that contract, you are entitled to the portion of the contract that applies to your agreement, but do not have to be provided copies of contracts that do not pertain to your agreement.

If you signed a contract, you are entitled to a copy of what you signed and the ICC does not stop that from happening.