Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I live in North Dakota in the Bakken mailed 3 letters

Customer Question

I live in North Dakota in the Bakken mailed 3 letters for someone that used to live here one of them having a small amount of marijuana in them not knowing now they're sending that package back to me should I refuse it never had a criminal record never been arrested just trying to be a good neighbor had no clue there were drugs in there
Expert:  Maverick replied 7 months ago.
Welcome to Just Answer (“JA”)! My name is Maverick. Please note that: (A) The information we provide is general information. No attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by communicating with me. If you want legal advice, you must consult with a local attorney in person before acting or deciding not to act based on any information given here; (B) Experts answer questions based on the honor system. When I feel that I have provided you with a complete answer, I will ask for you to assign a feedback rating so that JA will compensate me for my time; and (C) You should not be concerned about any short delays between your questions and my replies. Please know that I answer most questions within the hour if I am signed on. If I am not signed on, then I still make every attempt to respond within 24 hours. Thank you for taking the time to understand how this site works. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms. Answer will follow in the pane below as per above parameters….
Expert:  Maverick replied 7 months ago.
1. Are you saying that you mailed three letters for your neighbor or for a person that used to live where you now live? 2. How did you find out there was drugs in them? 3. Why can't you just give it back to the person who asked you to mail the letters in the first place?