Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Attorney
Experience:  Active member of the NYS bar since 1989
18321761

My wife and I were assaulted at the blaisdell arena after a

Customer Question

My wife and I were assaulted at the blaisdell arena after a Kevin hart concert. We suffered head injuries and she also had a fractured orbital in her right eye. We have contacted a few attorneys about a suit against the baisdell for lack of security and lighting in the place we were attacked. Just wondering if you knew of any attorneys in Honolulu who would take our case
Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 11 months ago.
Hello, Unfortunately, because of the terms of service on this website, we are prohibited from giving a direct referral to a lawyer or law firm. What we can do is to direct you to the same services that lawyers themselves use when they have to consult with an expert in a different state or specialty and they do not know of anyone. The first such source would be the Hawaii State Bar Association's Lawyer Referral Service. They charge a fee of about $50, which includes a free half hour consultation with an attorney. There are also commercial lawyer referral services for a wider selection. One with an excellent reputation that has been around for a long time is Martindale.com. Many of Martindale's lawyers are peer and/or client rated, which customers find useful to help them narrow down their possibilities.
Just checking in to see if you need more help or any clarification of my answer. If so, please reply here on this question thread.