Briarcliff767
Briarcliff767,
8402582

How do I make an appointment in your Worcester, Massachusetts

Customer Question

How do I make an appointment in your Worcester, Massachusetts location for tomorrow at 2 PM?
Expert:  Briarcliff767 replied 9 months ago.
Hi, My name is ***** ***** I am happy to assist you. You can complete the online application process first then schedule the appointment by clicking the following link. Or you can walk into this location and wait for the appointment as a first come first serve basis. https://www.tsa.gov/tsa-precheck/apply
Expert:  Cerecita replied 9 months ago.
Hello, and welcome. My name is ***** ***** it will be my pleasure to help you. Here are the address and hours of the Worcester, MA enrollment center: Worcester, MA. (490 Lincoln Street Unit 6) [Map (opens new browser)] Hours: Tue & Wed 9:00-12:00 & 1:00-5:30; Thu 10:00-1:00 & 2:00-7:00; Fri 10:00-12:00 & 1:00-5:00; Sat 10:00-3:00--------Click here to schedule online (https://ma.ibtfingerprint.com/) or call toll-free(###) ###-####to make an appointment. In my experience, it may not be possible to book an appointment as early as tomorrow at 2PM, because typically, appointments are booked well in advance, but it depends on how active/crowded this particular enrollment center is. I wish you much good luck! Please be so kind as to rate my answer with positive feedback; that is the only way I receive credit for my assistance. Thank you very much!Providing a positive rating will not end our conversation, should you need me for any follow-up. Simply click 'Reply' for clarification or additional information, if needed, type "For Cher Only" and I will be glad to continue our conversation.Warmest regards,Cher
Hi, I would like to follow up to see if you were able to get an appointment scheduled. Please let me know if I can be of further assistance.