Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

My friend was taking care of my dogs because

Customer Question

Hi my friend was taking care of my dogs for awhile because I could not have them where I lived. She took them out of state without telling me.
JA: The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: No, I have the paperwork on him. I also know where she lives.
JA: Please tell me everything you can about this issue so the Lawyer can help you best. Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: Like I said she was taking care of them until I could have them back. She decided to move out of state. She will not give them back to me. She text
JA: OK. The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Is there anything else the Lawyer should be aware of?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 5 months ago.
Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms. Is there a specific question with which I could assist?