Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

We have proof of embezzlement out of our bank accounts. we

Customer Question

we have proof of embezzlement out of our bank accounts. we have proof that a bank loaned over 1 million dollars on our farm without our signatures on the loan. also we have had mail stolen out of our mailbox. transfer of money out of our accounts was done with a computer at night when we were asleep. our last lawyer past away recently.
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 5 months ago.
Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms. Is there a specific question with which I could assist?