Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

Is it legal ore 1800 flowers to keep the delivery

Customer Question

is it legal for teleflora ore 1800 flowers to keep the delivery money that custumers pay and not giving it to the florist that made and del the flowers
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 5 months ago.
Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to helpAlso, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen. I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Can you give some context? Are you a florist?