Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I was 11 when I arrived in Asmara and 15 when I left. Between

Customer Question

I was 11 when I arrived in Asmara and 15 when I left. Between the violence at home, the violence outside the door and just plain inhuman conditions those wonderful people lived in, I have PTSD. On May 22, 2016 I will be 67. My life has been hell. I have tried to kill myself 4 times. Am I the only dependant who suffered from the conditions there? Is there any help for me? Do l have to die this way?
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 6 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
I am sorry, but we do not quite understand your question. Help for you from whom? Can you please explain a bit more? Thank you.