Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I have a friend jailed in small TN town to appear.Case

Customer Question

I have a friend jailed in small TN town for failure to appear.Case was from 3-4yrs prior & she was on probation,She had met with a new assigned PO week before she was arrested at her home(I was talking to her via phone when officers came).When meeting with the new PO she was advised by him that since she had been in no trouble,working 6 day weeks,& was up to date on Probation payments & other court costs he thought she could apply to be released from probation & told her as far as he was concerned she could check with him bi=monthly until that happened.I spoke with him. He was unaware of any outstanding problems with her situation.She has a son(junior yr HS)with med problems,now fallen on the Grandmother to keep up with.Her original lawyer David Robins was contacted,but has since representing her long ago,joined a law firm in Johnson City.
Expert:  Sam replied 6 months ago.
HelloThis is Samuel.Please tell me what information I can provide for you in this regard? What is the question?
Expert:  Sam replied 6 months ago.
And is Mr. Robbins her new PO? And what was she on probation for? She is employed now?
Expert:  Sam replied 6 months ago.
HelloHave you seen my request for more information?