Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I feel I was wrongly discharged because I took a lawyer to

Customer Question

I feel I was wrongly discharged because I took a lawyer to an interview for a personnel issue that came up as a manager. I was told that we could not have the meeting with my lawyer. The next meeting I was to come alone; without even HR representative. Then I find that they have given my subordinate my job while they take me out on suspension; not as an interim but as the lab manager. This is even before I am terminated or have even been allowed to give my side of the incident.
Expert:  Marsha411JD replied 6 months ago.
Hello,Thank you for the information, can you please tell me what your legal question is? Also, are you in a union and if so have you grieved your termination? What was the underlying issue that you were speaking with HR about?