Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

Ok, my husband had an affair 16 years ago. well 20 years

Customer Question

ok, my husband had an affair 16 years ago. well 20 years ago that lasted 4 years. the girl knew we were married. knew i had a a baby at home and knew i was expecting my 2nd child. but continued to meet him for 4 yeears. till i got a disease and found it all out. well they kind of work together and still have dealings. (she cuts his checks for work that he does for her company. well a year ago i found emails (flirtaious) between the 2 of them and I decided to send her anonomys letters in the mail. i sent a few to her and her husband. maybe 6. she had no idea it was me. but one day I said to my husband I know you had an affair with her and now it's over. so they ended their flirting and now I think her husband should see all of the emails between the two of them b/c he thinks all is good because she slept with my husband before she was married. ok but they still flirt and she was his mistress for 4 years and even moved to my town right after the affair! so my questions is....if i copy and paste all of the emails between the 2 of them to her husband will he be able to charge me with harrasment?
Expert:  Barrister replied 6 months ago.
Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney who will try my very best to help with your situation or get you to someone who can. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I research statutes or ordinances and type out an answer or reply, but rest assured, I am working on your question..if i copy and paste all of the emails between the 2 of them to her husband will he be able to charge me with harassment?.Will who be able to charge you....the husband or your husband?.What is your purpose in sending the emails to the husband?.What exactly do you want him to do?..thanksBarrister