Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

I need a few changes to a bill of sale . I am

Customer Question

I need a few changes to a bill of sale . I am attaching my handwritten additions as well as the removal the areas I want revised. Please let me know if you would be able to do it for me. Thank you kindly.
Expert:  Gerald, Esq replied 5 months ago.
Hello: Thank you for asking for me. I apologize for the delay in responding to you. I appreciate you asking me to redraft your Bill of Sale. Normally I would be happy to do so, but I am afraid that I do not have the time to prepare this document for you. I am trying to prepare for a project and will be completely unavailable all of next week. I have however reviewed your proposed edits and do not see any issue jumping out at me regarding the chanegs that you want. I will opt out so that another expert may be able to assist you with this. I'm very sorry that I can't be of help with this one. Kind regards,Gerald
Expert:  socrateaser replied 5 months ago.
Hello, Different contributor here. I am a member of the State Bar of California and the U.S. District Court for the Central District of California. Perhaps I can assist. It's not clear to me what you are requesting. Are you simply looking for someone to draft the document you present with your changes (i.e., legal secretary) -- or are you seeking legal advice? Thanks in advance.