CalAttorney2
CalAttorney2, Attorney
Experience:  Civil litigation attorney for individuals and businesses.
71563194

I am the plaintiff in a sec1983 federal question lawsuit.

Customer Question

I am the plaintiff in a sec1983 federal question lawsuit. today is the joint case management hearing in a couple hours. I am sick with worry. I failed to serve the proper party and need to know who takes service for the HOUSING AUTHORITY OF MARICOPA COUNTY??? please right away as i go to court in an hour.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Sorry for wrong catagory any lawyer will do but promptly please
Expert:  CalAttorney2 replied 7 months ago.
Dear Customer,Service on a government entity (such as the Housing Authority) can be effected by:(j) Service of Summons Upon Other Governmental Entities.Service upon any governmental entity not listed above shall be effected by serving the person, officer, group or body responsible for the administration of that entity or by serving the appropriate legal officer, if any, representing the entity. Service upon any person who is a member of the “group” or “body” responsible for the administration of the entity shall be sufficient.You can find these individuals names and their address for the Maricopa County Housing Authority here: https://maricopahousing.org/how-may-we-help-you/governance/