LegalKnowledge, Attorney
Experience:  9+ years handling Legal, Real Estate, Criminal Law, Family Law, Traffic matters.

I had written a text out of fear that someone I was intimate

Customer Question

i had written a text out of fear that someone I was intimate with had a large wart near the genitals. I ask what it was and they told me they didn't know and they have had it all their lives. I became concerned because I find that hard to believe that someone who is 46 years old has never had it diagnosed, especially if there going to have sexual relations. I was I wanted to because I wanted to know but he didn't know. It looked very suspicious so I tried to use extreme caution but my first instinct was venerial warts. I was only with this person sexually one time and we got into a big fight and I wrote it like this: that I hoped the cauliflower on the base of your penis was not venereal warts. I said I would go get tested when I got home and if they infected me than I would be contacting them. This happened last October. It's been many months and I have shown no signs of infection; however, I believe this person is going to sue me for what I said and I don't know what to do.
Expert:  LegalKnowledge replied 5 months ago.
Good afternoon. You just said this to them? This discussion was between the two of you?
Hi, are you still with me?