Briarcliff767
Briarcliff767,
8402582

My name is ***** ***** I has been applying position

Customer Question

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I has been applying for TSA position for the pasts three years filing out applications but haven't heard back from anyone is there anything I need to do or know in order to get some feedback?
Expert:  Briarcliff767 replied 10 months ago.
Hi, My name is ***** ***** I am happy to assist you. It would be determined on the location at which you applied and if there are openings. Also your background check might have had some issues but you should have received a letter by now if that was the case. What I suggest is going to this link here and searching for a specific location and job at that location. O you can call the number on that page to check the status of any application that you might still have on file.https://hraccess.tsa.dhs.gov/hraccess/howtoapply.html