Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

My car was reposed from Title Max for $2800+. I have bad credit

Customer Question

My car was reposed from Title Max for $2800+. I have bad credit but I need my car to go back and forth to work
JA: The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: No
JA: Please tell me everything you can about this issue so the Lawyer can help you best. Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: I got the loan for $2000 in January and due to hard times I haven't made a payment. I have been depressed about not having money I started working on February 15. I'm also behind on my rent. I'm at my wits end
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Lawyer should know?
Customer: I'm negative in my checking account
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Expert:  DrakeLAW replied 6 months ago.
Hello, I am sorry to hear about your financial troubles and the emotional pain it is causing you. Have you considered filing bankruptcy? If you do so before they sell that car you may be able to get it back. Bankruptcy will also help you repair your credit more quickly.