LegalKnowledge, Attorney
Experience:  9+ years handling Legal, Real Estate, Criminal Law, Family Law, Traffic matters.
9540344

To sue a company

Customer Question

to sue a company
Expert:  LegalKnowledge replied 6 months ago.
Good morning. Do you have a question which I can answer ?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I am a membership at la fitness. I am have a strocke. .They now I donnt speak English.They tried so many things like a jock.T hey were messing withy tv from there computer and when I take shower they let very hot water and things like that.I cannot tell any one because I donnot speak because of stroke.They increasing the abuse more and more.At last I went to swim I looked at it and I went chocusi.I came the next day they closed the swimming pool.It was full of water there was nothing wrong.I stayed in the chocus.they were telling the customer so many different stories and some of them I can hear them talking'' until that guy is leaving ' and some of them were waiting until I go .One guy got very upset he wanted to swim he wited a while but can swim .After three hours when more people got mad, they posted a note saying the swimng were closed for three days.they thout I would go after fifteen miutes or so they want me to but can;t do anything.The next morning I went was sitting in chucosi a lady come and asked them like this ; I know the swimming pool were closed but can I go and swim ' Wight I know people were swimming she got upset and left when he told her no.I took shower I finished wearing my clothe and I was going I returned quikly and went to swimming pool ,two peope were swimming they came out of the swimming pool and heading to the chcusi.They aboused me a lot its hard to express.I cannot believe living in stroke like that,it hard for me to believe anyone.
I am sorry to hear about that you are going through. Do you want to be released from your membership? What do you wa t to sue them for?