Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I start work with a contract do my room Addison , I agreed

Customer Question

I start work with a contract do my room Addison , I agreed the quote and he started drawing plan , he said he paid $1000 deposit for drawing , when I plan to sign the contract And talk about the details I feel he is not nice to negotiate , so I decide get few more days to make decision , he was not happy left with drawing plan and contract , today he noticed me I have two choices , one is paid $1375 for canceling the project but get nothing , another one is pay $4000 for continue the project , I feel bad about it , I would like to pay his work he involved which is $375 , if he give me plan I can pay $1375 , I don't know what I can do now , he would not pick up phone call only email ,
Expert:  Alex J. Esq. replied 6 months ago.
Hello. My name is***** am a US licensed attorney and I will be happy to answer your question.I am sorry to hear about this unfortunate situation.Please note, I cannot comment on your specific situation, as this services is only limited to general information and for any legal advice / legal service you should contact your local attorney.I am not permitted to tell JustAnswer.com what to do in their specific situation or list all of the legal rights / legal options that might potentially apply in any specific situation, as such legal advice can only be provided by your local attorney, upon review of your entire case.I can however, provide you with a general answer, if you have a legal question for me?Thank you.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I prefer live phone call :(###) ###-####
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Is that good time for you to call me now , thanks .
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
If I will involve to a law suit ?