Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I am trying to ck up on Palmbeachgroup.com but was distracted

Customer Question

I am trying to ck up on Palmbeachgroup.com but was distracted by the arrival of two local police officers who said they had been asked to check on me by my health aide. I have developed some doubts about the wisdom of signing up with the Palmbeacj outfit and wonder how binding the contract I have entered into may turn out to be. I would like to cancel the whole thing and wonder if I have any possibility of doing that. Sorry to be so much trouble.
Expert:  Alex J. Esq. replied 6 months ago.
Hello. My name is***** will be happy to answer your question.I am sorry to hear about this unfortunate situation. Please note, I cannot comment on your specific situation, as this services is only limited to general information and for any legal advice /legal service you should contact a local attorney. Does the agreement that you signed with palmbeachgroup.com provides terms that allow cancellation?Did you already make some type of payment to this company?