Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

I am trying to ck up on but was distracted

Customer Question

I am trying to ck up on but was distracted by the arrival of two local police officers who said they had been asked to check on me by my health aide. I have developed some doubts about the wisdom of signing up with the Palmbeacj outfit and wonder how binding the contract I have entered into may turn out to be. I would like to cancel the whole thing and wonder if I have any possibility of doing that. Sorry to be so much trouble.
Expert:  Alex J. Esq. replied 5 months ago.
Hello. My name is***** will be happy to answer your question.I am sorry to hear about this unfortunate situation. Please note, I cannot comment on your specific situation, as this services is only limited to general information and for any legal advice /legal service you should contact a local attorney. Does the agreement that you signed with provides terms that allow cancellation?Did you already make some type of payment to this company?