Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
16551887

JA: . How can we help? Customer: Are you based in

Customer Question

HI
JA: Hello. How can we help?
Customer: Are you based in Hong Kong?
JA: No. I'm the Lawyer's Assistant.
Customer: I'm looking at damages from an individual in China/HK region
JA: The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: not yet
JA: Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: A staff member was working for me, we setup a business together, run it for 4 months approx, then he left, stole the passswords to the account, changed the business name to his own business
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Lawyer should know?
Customer: we agreed a settlement, but never signed, he was meant to pay me every month, but he has since stopped
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 7 months ago.
You would need to file lawsuit against this individual for breach of your agreement. You need to retain a local Attorney where this business is based to file the lawsuit for you. Kindly give a positive rating to my response so that I can receive credit for responding to your post. There is no additional cost to you for doing this. Thank you for your cooperation.