Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

Yes JA: The Immigration Lawyer will need to help you with

Customer Question

Yes
JA: The Immigration Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: No
JA: Please tell me everything you can about this issue so the Immigration Lawyer can help you best. Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: I missed my jury questioner
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Immigration Lawyer should know?
Customer: I received another delinquent juror questioner
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Immigration Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 6 months ago.
Kindly provide additional information. Ask specific question. Thank you for your cooperation,