Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I live in Nevada and I had made a personal vehicle sale,

Customer Question

Hello, I live in Nevada and I had made a personal vehicle sale, the buyer never finished paying and it went 2 1/2 months without contact before she contacting me. Then she started to demand more then she payed (2,000$) me or she was going to sue me. She had only payed me 1,600$. She was making small payments to me 200$-ish then the weekly payments started getting longer apart and then nothing for the 2 1/2 months. She refused payments and only demanded the full amount which wasn't possible at the time or now for that matter. Her grandfather stopped by and threatened personal and property damage. What is my legal stand point. Would that qualify as a default on her part. She no longer wanted the truck only the money in full and then some. Since then I have given the truck to my father for money he lent me. Note, there was never a contract just verbal
Expert:  Loren replied 6 months ago.
Good afternoon. I am Loren, a licensed attorney, and I look forward to assisting you.Are you the buyer or seller? Who has title to the vehicle?
Expert:  Loren replied 6 months ago.
Are you online with me?