Andrea, Esq.
Andrea, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  25 yrs. experience in family law, estates, real estate, business law, criminal defense, immigration, and employment law.
20073497

In Oct. 2015 I got a domestic violence suite against me for

Customer Question

In Oct. 2015 I got a domestic violence suite against me for hitting my brother.I live in San Diego he lives around San Francisco.Two years no contact also had to turn my guns in.
In entered Ca. yesterday from Mx. using a Sentri pass.The border patrol said I have to tell sentri about the DM case and may not be eligible to to use Sentri .I have property in Mx. and like to travel there.1/2 hour with Sentri 4 hours in the regular line.I have no criminal record.I hit my brother in Mx.-
Expert:  Andrea, Esq. replied 6 months ago.
Hi, and welcome to JustAnswer, My name is ***** ***** I am an Attorney. I will be glad to Answer your question and the only thing I ask of you is that you leave a positive rating. ​This will not cost you anything additional and it is the only way that JustAnswer will give me credit for assisting you. Q. Did the Court enter an Order prohibiting you from any contact with your brother during this time, or did you voluntarily have no contact with your brother ? ANDREA
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
court order
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
are you there
Yes, I am here. I was waiting for you to return. Did your brother need medical attention or a hospital stay when you had this altercation with him ? ANDREA
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
yes he had a broken tooth and tried to get $9500
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
judge didn't award any money
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
u there
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I don't know if you are still there
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
got to go
I am still here.
We are required to assist several customers simultaneously, so please do not think that I have abandoned, or forgotten about you, In Answer to your question, since the Court entered an Order, prohibiting you from having any contact with your brother for 2 years and since that Order is still in effect, you should show a copy of the Order to the Sentri-Pass officials because they periodically do a background check on the individuals who have and use their Sentri-Pass. If you fail to disclose the No Contact Order, then when they find it, they will think that you were attempting to conceal it from them and you can be barred Sentri-Pass for an indefinite period of time. But, if you voluntarily disclose it, the most that can happen is that your privilege to use your Sentri-Pass may or may not be suspended for a set period of time, after which you will be able to reinstate your right to use it again. Please let me know if you have any follow up questions and I will be glad to answer. Please be kind enough to leave a Positive Rating so that JustAnswer will give me credit for assisting you, Bonus and Positive Feedback is not necessary, but is greatly appreciated, Kindest regards, ANDREA
Hi, again, If I have answered all your questions, please be kind enough to leave a positive rating so that JustAnswer will give me credit for assisting you. It will not cost you anything additional, but it is the only way that JustAnswer will give me credit for my time and effort in assisting you. Thank you for understanding, Kindest Regards, ANDREA