Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

My son is being held in a mental hospital against his will JA:

Customer Question

My son is being held in a mental hospital against his will
JA: OK. The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: no
JA: Please tell me everything you can about this issue so the Lawyer can help you best. Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: My son went to the ER due to depression and suicidle emotions. He voluntarily transeffered to another hospital for treatment. He no longer wants treatment and wants to leave
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Lawyer should know?
Customer: they are telling us it will take 3 days before he can leave
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Expert:  Alex J. Esq. replied 5 months ago.
Hello. My name is***** am a US licensed attorney and I will be happy to answer your question.I am sorry to hear about this unfortunate situation.Please note, I cannot comment on your specific situation, as this services is only limited to general information and for any legal advice / legal service you should contact your local attorney.What state is this in?What is your legal question about the situation you have described?