Andrea, Esq.
Andrea, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  25 yrs. experience in family law, estates, real estate, business law, criminal defense, immigration, and employment law.

My adult son is on parole in NY and he lives with us. If

Customer Question

My adult son is on parole in NY and he lives with us. If heroin / or needles are found under our roof without our knowledge and they belong to our son , are we legally vulnerable?
Expert:  Andrea, Esq. replied 5 months ago.
Hi, and welcome to JustAnswer, My name is ***** ***** I am an Attorney. I will be glad to Answer your question and the only thing I ask of you is that you leave a positive rating. This will not cost you anything additional, and it is the only way that JustAnswer will give me credit for assisting you. In answer to your question, if drugs or needles were found in your home, charges for possession of drugs could legally be lodged against you. You would most likely win the case, but you would unnecessarily be incurring legal fees in paying a lawyer to defend you against these drug possession charges. Please be kind enough to leave a Positive Rating so that JustAnswer will give me credit for assisting you, Bonus and Positive Feedback is not necessary, but is greatly appreciated, Kindest regards, ANDREA