Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

I have a question regarding Article 7 of Chapter 39 of the

Customer Question

I have a question regarding Article 7 of Chapter 39 of the Kansas Statutes and House Bill 2591 (g) (3) (A) & (B). Can you please explain what the difference is between before July 1, 2004 and after July 1, 2004.
Expert:  Joseph Rizzo replied 5 months ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms. are you sure you have your cites right. when i look this is what i find. Chapter 39: Mentally Ill, Incapacitated And Dependent Persons; Social WelfareArticle 7: Social Welfare HOUSE BILL No. 2591 By Committee on Veterans, Military and Homeland Security how are these related? Thank you so much for allowing me to help you with your questions. I have done my best to provide information which fully addresses your question. If you have any follow up questions, please ask! If I have fully answered your question(s) to your satisfaction, I would appreciate you rating my service as OK, Good or Excellent (hopefully Good or Excellent). Otherwise, I receive no credit for assisting you today. I thank you in advance for taking the time to provide me a positive rating!
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Yes, they are in regard to Estate Recovery (Medicaid). The House Bill is from 2007 if that makes a difference.