Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

Looking that might represent Mr on a assulted a

Customer Question

Looking for lasers that might represent Mr on a assulted a nd blown to head injury.civil detainer.\al for a laser on assalted a Saks fith prevention
JA: The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: I have not consulted a laser.let alone no the. Name to that type of lawer
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Lawyer should know?
Customer: Do I press charges retraing orders too
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 5 months ago.
Thank you for your question.
I am afraid that state law forbids any expert on this site from actually representing you or any other customer on the site. If you need local counsel, please use the same sites used by other attorneys, or