Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I recently advertised loan on craigslist. My wife has

Customer Question

I recently advertised for a loan on craigslist. My wife has breast cancer are in need of a loan. I got scammed once where I gave money first. The second deposited my loan of 50000 and it finally cleared this morning now they are saying it wasn't legal and I have to give it back by cashiers check of 15k each and sent to an account in boa ...I'm not giving the money back I'll pay the loan as per agreement but I will not give the money back my wife needs it.
Expert:  Alex J. Esq. replied 9 months ago.
Hello. My name is***** am a US licensed attorney and I will be happy to answer your question.I am sorry to hear about this unfortunate situation.Please note, I cannot comment on your specific situation, as this services is only limited to general information and for any legal advice / legal service you should contact your local attorney.Who gave you the loan?Who is saying that the loan wasn't legal?What is your legal question about the situation you have described?
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
It was done via text I never spoke to anyone
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I want to know that if this is a scam which I think it is can I keep yhe money
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Thank you for your follow up.Who gave you the funds and how?Who is telling it was a illegal?Please provide me with more details so I can better understand your situation.Thank you.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I never got an answer because couldn't provide info because my phone died