Joseph Rizzo
Joseph Rizzo,
Experience:  managing partner at rizzo and assocates
93736953

If you allow a couple to rent part of you home they pay not

Customer Question

If you allow a couple to rent part of you home they pay not on time they get in a dispute has nothing to do with you they leave your home on their own from April 20-May 6 saying they are coming to get there things on the presence of getting back I call the police they because there lease is up may 28 I have to let them back and are not paying rent that I have to evict them they left on there own they were not put out. Once the lease is up they have to leave correct
Expert:  Joseph Rizzo replied 7 months ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms. Let me see if I have this correct. You leased out part of your home to a married couple. They subsequently got in a fight with each and left your home. They want to come back and get their things and you want to know if you have to let them in?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
No they want an eviction notice and or finish the lease without paying rent
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
No they want an eviction notice and finish out there lease with out paying rent and feel I cannot put them out when the lease is up
I don't understand why they would want an eviction notice? Unless they intend to fight it and then stay. How badly do you want them out of your house? How much is the rent for?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I need to know once the lease is up can I just ask them to leave
Yes. but if they don't leave you will still need to evict them. Thank you so much for allowing me to help you with your questions. I have done my best to provide information which fully addresses your question. If you have any follow up questions, please ask! If I have fully answered your question(s) to your satisfaction, I would appreciate you rating my service as OK, Good or Excellent (hopefully Good or Excellent). Otherwise, I receive no credit for assisting you today. I thank you in advance for taking the time to provide me a positive rating!
Hello,Is there any other question I can help you with?Joe