Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

I am looking to have legal advice about J1 visa waiver. I have

Customer Question

I am looking to have legal advice about J1 visa waiver. I have a practice of psychiatrist in Sonoma County. My office is located 4 miles from MUA ( Federally designated Medically Underserved area) . We also admit to a hospital which is also about 3 miles from federally designated medically underserved area. We take medicare and medicaid. I am wondering if I can recruit J1 visa holder physician through J1 Visa waiver ( Conrad 30 ) .
Please let me know if this is possible since my office location is very very close to a medically underserved area. ( MUA) . Let me know if you have experience in processing such waiver cases in california.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 5 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
Do you have a state health agency that would request the waiver and support the application for waiver, since that is one of the statutory grounds for the waiver?