Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Attorney
Experience:  Partner at Kent Law Group, LLC
92304199

I need to know if I'm being under investigation JA: The

Customer Question

Hi I need to know if I'm being under investigation
JA: The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: No not yet but I'm scared and worried
JA: Please tell me everything you can about this issue so the Lawyer can help you best. Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: Someone had stated to Me in a phone conversation that my phone I tapped I have to felonies and I'm not a criminal
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Lawyer should know?
Customer: I've noticed under cover cops watching me
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Expert:  Olivia Kent replied 7 months ago.
Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'm an attorney. I’ll be happy to help you in any way I can. This site is for educational purposes only. Sometimes - although certainly not always - experts have to give you what you deem “bad news” but that should not be a reflection of how satisfied you are with the assistance your expert provided. My goal is to make sure you are completely satisfied before you submit your rating so please let me know if you have additional questions or you need me to clarify anything If there is a delay in the time it takes me to respond it is because I am working with a customer or I am not online - but rest assured I will respond to your follow up question, if you have one. Also, occasionally I will respond from a mobile JA unit, which automatically asks you to submit a rating once I submit a response - but please don't feel like you need to do so until we are done speaking. What can I answer for you today?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I was told by a friend that they received a phone call by a detective asking them if they know someone with my cell phone number they called with a private number.. and recently I've noticed that under cover cops have been watching me. I'm not a felon or a criminal
IF you're not doing anything wrong, I think you can relax... until and unless there's something to worry about, it really is best not to worry. And your friend could very well be messing with you! Does that make sense?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I know I was in carceriated last night if the police had something against me wouldn't they have already questioned me
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
And what's the main reason why person can be under survillance
You wrote "I know I was incarcerated last night" .... you were in jail last night???
There's no "main reason" people are under surveillance. They can be under surveillance for any reason. Does that make sense?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Is there any where online that I can find out if I have a case against me
If charges are filed against you, you will be arrested. until then there's no reason to assume there are charges against you.
or you can try to look them up here: https://www.dmv.org/criminal-records.php I hope this helps. Please let me know if you have any other questions or you need me to clarify anything. I'd be happy to do so. Please also take a moment to submit a rating if you are satisfied with the assistance you have received.
Hi there. I wanted to check in with you to make sure you had all of the information you wanted to obtain when you posted your question. Please let me know if you have any questions or need additional clarification about anything.