Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

I was injured during a QME exam which required surgery. During

Customer Question

I was injured during a QME exam which required surgery. During this exam, I was having pain and informed him of this, which he put in his report. At the deposition and another report, he testified that I never told him I was in pain and that I did not refuse to participate in any part of his exam, which I did. Unfortunately, workers' comp sided with this doctor knowing he lied. Judge told me I was on the right track as far as getting the doctor to make false statements, but I need to get him to make more false statements. Judge told me it will be hard to overturn his and the recon unit decision to consider this doctor non-credible. The court fixed things so that I would loose knowing this doctor has lied. I know that I'm a victim of systematic racism in the workers' comp system. So I'm filing an appeal with the first district appellant court in California. I am being screwed by the court because of my ethnicity. If you were present during the proceedings, you would know what I am talking about. I may be fighting a losing battle, but it's a battle worth fighting.
Expert:  socrateaser replied 5 months ago.
Hello, That's a sad story for sure. What question can I "justanswer" about your circumstances for you today?