Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

Are schools in Virginia supposed to have handicapped parking

Customer Question

Are schools in Virginia supposed to have handicapped parking for teachers who are handicapped?
Expert:  Alex J. Esq. replied 7 months ago.
Hello. My name is***** am a US licensed attorney and I will be happy to answer your question.I am sorry to hear about this unfortunate situation.Please note, I cannot comment on your specific situation, as this services is only limited to general information and for any legal advice / legal service you should contact your local attorney.Does the school have any handicapped parking spots that employees can use?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
None
Thank you for your follow up.Are there any parking for the employees or handicapped parking for non-employees that school has?How many parking spots does the school has in total for employees and non-employees? Thanks.