Expert_James
Expert_James,
23431962

We recently had a company retreat in Santa Fe New Mexico. Our

Customer Question

We recently had a company retreat in Santa Fe New Mexico. Our franchisees all flew in and out of Albuquerque International Airport. One of our franchisees had a very nice valuable gift confiscated at the TSA check point. A globe of the world on a crystal pedestal. It was an award of achievement given out by my company (American Leak Detection). I would like to know how we go about retrieving the globe and getting it shipped to her.
Thank you,
Bill Markey
National Manager Business Development
American Leak Detection ***** New Haven CT 06511 (###) ###-####***@******.***
Expert:  Expert_James replied 9 months ago.
Was this left at PreCheck? Or was it confiscated because it has more than 3.4ounces of liquid or gel in it?
Customer: replied 9 months ago.

This was at the security check point. She had it with her carry on items. Its my belief that the globe was sealed and I have no way of knowing how much fluid it contained.

I was hoping to be able to reach someone at TSA in Albuquerque to pay to have it shipped back to the owner.