Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Attorney
Experience:  Active member of the NYS bar since 1989
18321761

I need a civil rights lawyer to represent cars in Georgia..false

Customer Question

I need a civil rights lawyer to represent cars in Georgia..false imprisonment malicious accusations wrongly accused
Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 7 months ago.
Hello, Unfortunately, experts on this site cannot represent customers on their pending cases. JustAnswer is not a law firm and cannot provide that service to its customers. It is also a site violation for an expert to make a direct referral to a specific law firm or lawyer. What I can do is direct you to the same sources that lawyers themselves would use when they have to find a lawyer in a particular state or specialty to consult with and don't know of anybody. Since your matter is a civil rights matter, a good place to call for a referral is the American Civil Liberties Union. The ACLU advocates for civil rights defendants all over the country. They tend to take on class action suits on behalf of inmates and may have too much on their plate to handle your particular case. But they have branches all over the country and should be able to direct you to experienced local civil rights lawyers whom you could contact. I have linked you to their website. Apart from that you can try the Georgia State Bar Association's Lawyer Referral Service. They charge a fee of about $50 for the referral, but it includes a free half hour consultation with the attorney. There are also commercial legal referral services. One that has been around for a long time and which is very highly regarded is Martindale.com. Many of Martindale's lawyers are peer or client rated, which customers find helpful to narrow down their choices. Best of luck with your case.