Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I had an agent come to my home to buy my two businesses. I

Customer Question

I had an agent come to my home to buy my two businesses. I didn't think much of it right away but now I'm very worried that he is trying to take me to the cleaners. One of the businesses I feel is worth alot more than the other one, yet he put the big price tag on the one that I know is less valuable. My gut is telling me that he might back out of the one he put the big price on & try to get out of the other sale
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
He might try to get out of the sale with the bigger price on it. If I don't sign papers on either one, what are my options?
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Lucy, Esq. replied 9 months ago.
Hi, I'm Lucy, and I'd be happy to answer your questions today. I'm sorry to hear about your situation. What state are you in? Did you verbally agree to the sale already? Do the businesses include any real estate?