RobertJDFL, Attorney
Experience:  Experienced in multiple areas of the law.

Do I have any rights If I was kicked out from an ATT store

Customer Question

Do I have any rights If I was kicked out from an ATT store without any reason whatsoever. Can I sue them?
Expert:  RobertJDFL replied 5 months ago.
Thank you for using Just Answer. I look forward to assisting you.Unless you were asked to leave because of your membership in a protected class, such as your race, national origin, religion, etc., you have no case whatsoever, unfortunately. Based on these facts, there are also no compensatory damages that I see.I would suggest you call the store and ask to speak to a manager and ask the reason you were told to leave the store. If you aren't satisfied with their response, surely they have a District/Regional manager you could speak with. Also, you can contact their corporate offices to voice your displeasure.Your complete satisfaction is my goal. If you need additional information or clarification about my answer, please reply, and I'm happy to assist further. Otherwise, kindly remember to leave a positive rating by clicking on the stars/happy faces (3-5 stars/happy faces) as that is the only way experts such as myself are compensated on this site for our time and expertise, even if you have left a deposit. It doesn't cost you anything extra to leave a rating. Thank you.
Were there any follow up questions about this matter I could answer, or anything you needed me to clarify?
If you have no further questions about this matter, kindly remember to leave positive feedback, as that is the only way experts are compensated for our time. Thank you.