Loren, Attorney
Experience:  30 years experience representing clients.
17897874

My sister suffered depression many years, she told me she

Customer Question

Hi, my sister suffered depression many years, she told me she heard voices and she flew to San Jose Apple inc heard quarter asking for stock donation and wanted to see CEO, she got arrested and was charged PC 602.1 (A), I research it, it is like trespass charge but criminal type misdemeanor, she is a Canadian, me and my brother works in US, I do not want this matter affecting her entry to US and possibly immigration using family type, do I need a lawyer? Court date is June 13 in Plato alto CA
Expert:  Loren replied 11 months ago.
Good afternoon. I am Loren, a licensed attorney, and I look forward to assisting you.While a misdemeanor trespass conviction is unlikely to affect her ability to come back to the US, it is always a good idea to have representation when going to court.If you need assistance finding local counsel try Martindale Hubble (site rules prohibit us from referring specific attorneys) . Many attorneys themselves use this site to locate attorneys outside their jurisdiction or expertise:http://www.martindale.com/Find-Lawyers-and-Law-Firms.aspxIt is a huge worldwide database searchable by location and specialty. The attorneys are all peer rated. So, they represent the top of the profession.
Expert:  Loren replied 11 months ago.
If you have no further questions, and have not yet done so, please remember to leave a favorable rating (Excellent or Good) so that I am credited by JustAnswer for assisting you. A bonus is not required, but is always appreciated.