Loren, Attorney
Experience:  30 years experience representing clients.
17897874

To transfer money ,lets say about 5,000 dollars from a foriegn

Customer Question

To transfer money ,lets say about 5,000 dollars from a foriegn country to the USA,what is needed? I say all that is needed is the person's bank account number and the bank's routing number. Is this enough or is more needed ,like the person's SSN ,there personal login info and passwords, and the security questions and answers ??
Expert:  Loren replied 10 months ago.
All that is needed is the name of the account holder, account number and routing number. No other information is needed to wire transfer money from anywhere.No password ***** login is necessary, Nor any security questions and answers.
Expert:  Loren replied 10 months ago.
Are you online with me?
Expert:  Loren replied 10 months ago.
Did you have further questions? Have I answered your question?
Expert:  Loren replied 10 months ago.
If you have no further questions, and have not yet done so, please remember to leave a favorable rating (Excellent or Good) so that I am credited by JustAnswer for assisting you. A bonus is not required, but is always appreciated.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
It cost 36 dollars for that answer!!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME??????????/
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Please someone conk me on the head with a hammer before I ever ask a question again!!!!!
Expert:  Loren replied 10 months ago.
That was the answer to the question you asked.
Expert:  Loren replied 10 months ago.
If you have follow up questions I am happy to continue at no additional charge. A little more speed on your replies would be appreciated, though.