Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

Green dot deposited a tax refund into my account which I thought

Customer Question

green dot deposited a tax refund into my account which I thought was mine back in February I spent the money paying what I had planned to pay. we are now in may and they are stating that the money was not mine. they are stating it belonged to someone else. and want me to come up with 7300 dollars which I don't have. what can I do ?
Expert:  Alex J. Esq. replied 5 months ago.
Hello. My name is***** am a US licensed attorney and I will be happy to answer your question.I am sorry to hear about this unfortunate situation.Please note, I cannot comment on your specific situation, as this services is only limited to general information and for any legal advice / legal service you should contact your local attorney.I am not permitted to tell what to do in their specific situation or list all of the legal rights that might potential apply in any specific situation, as such legal advice can only be provided by your local attorney, upon review of your entire case.I can however, provide you with a general answer, if you have a legal question for me?Thank you.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
i need a refund as my question was not able to be answered do not want the services you offer thanks