Joseph Rizzo
Joseph Rizzo,
Experience:  managing partner at rizzo and assocates

Passport JA: The Lawyer will need to help you with this.

Customer Question

JA: The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: No
JA: Please tell me everything you can about this issue so the Lawyer can help you best. Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: Will come back need to write information down
JA: OK. The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Is there anything else the Lawyer should be aware of?
Customer: Social Security number
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Expert:  Joseph Rizzo replied 5 months ago.
Hello Rachel and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms. Please tell me in detail what the situation is that your inquiring about.Thanks,
Hello Rachel, Is there anything else I can help you with?Regards,Joe