Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I think I need to get an audit of my support cases , I have

Customer Question

I think I need to get an audit of my support cases , I have several open support case and from my understanding each is being viewed as only child cases in each which doesn't reflect the total amount being garnished from my check in turn not leaving me with money to live off of
JA: The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: I'm looking for someone to tell me ,if possible an action I can do myself rather than pay for something that I could have easily done on my own , you feel me
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Lawyer should know?
Customer: Other than the fact that I don't leave in the state where the cases are anymore
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Expert:  FamilyAttorney replied 1 year ago.
Hello. I’m a licensed attorney with 36 years’ experience. I specialize in family law and appeals, and I have many years’ experience with landlord-tenant issues and contract law. I also have written hundreds of legal articles. I look forward to helping you today.Please note:This is general information and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an attorney on this site. Oh, at the end of this session, I will ask you to please rate me as that’s the only way I get credit for helping you today. Thanks! Please note: I want to help you but I may need some additional information from you. Can you please tell me what state you are in? Some states have provisions where they take into account other children you support. Thanks!